MacKenzie is looking for a creative, dynamic person to join our team as an Account Executive. The ideal AE candidate has approximately 3-5 years of experience in marketing communications and public relations, preferably in an agency environment, and a BA/BS degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or other related degree.
A hands-on group of high-level creative thinkers that help our clients to deliver strategic communications solutions to generate awareness, impact and success. Based in San Francisco, we work with clients throughout California and the U.S., across education, health care, transportation, economic development, professional services, and non-profit sectors.
• A strong writer with the ability to craft compelling, creative content for blogs, websites, social media, newsletters, press releases and so on
• Skilled at developing and implementing public relations, marketing, communications, and social media strategies
• Experienced at building sector-focused media lists, and online media monitoring
• A presentation-whiz – across Microsoft Powerpoint and other presentation programs.
• An individual with a sharp eye for detail and well-organized, able to deal with multiple projects thoroughly and efficiently
• Experienced in working directly with clients
• Resourceful and adept at shifting gears in a fast-paced working environment
• Someone who likes to brainstorm creative ideas and solutions to client challenges
• Eager to learn, and willing to go the extra mile to deliver a quality piece of work
The Account Executive will provide day-to-day tactical implementation of all account activities. The AE will work closely with senior management on the execution of clients’ strategic communication, marketing, media relations or community outreach initiatives. Proficiency in Cision, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, email marketing tools, and WordPress is a strong plus.
Click below to submit your resume, cover letter, and 2-3 writing samples.