MacKenzie is looking for a creative, dynamic person to join our team as a Content Specialist. The ideal candidate has approximately 3-5 years of experience in marketing communications and public relations, preferably in an agency environment, and a BA/BS degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or other related degree.
• A strong writer with the ability to craft compelling, creative content for blogs, websites, social media, newsletters, press releases and so on
• Skilled at developing and implementing public relations, marketing, communications, and social media strategies
• An individual with a sharp eye for detail and well-organized, able to deal with multiple projects thoroughly and efficiently
• Experienced in working directly with clients
• Resourceful and adept at shifting gears in a fast-paced working environment
• Someone who likes to brainstorm creative ideas and solutions to client challenges
• Eager to learn, and willing to go the extra mile to deliver a quality piece of work
• Craft copy for a variety of channels, including newsletters, websites, social media, press releases, white papers and more
• Collaborate with senior management to help our clients tell their stories
• Work closely with senior management on the execution of clients’ strategic communication, marketing, media relations or community outreach initiatives
• Think strategically about long- and short-term content campaigns
• Develop plans and content/editorial calendars
• Contribute to planning stages of content strategies and procedures
• Copyedit marketing communications plans, proposals, and other materials as needed
Required Skills/Personal Requirements:
• 3-5 years of experience in crafting copy, editing, and proofreading
• Proficiency in Cision, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, email marketing tools, and WordPress is a strong plus
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and 2-3 writing samples.
MacKenzie is looking for a creative, dynamic person to join our team as a Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate has approximately 2+ years of experience in marketing communications, preferably in an agency environment.
• A creative designer who enjoys working on different projects across multiple sectors
• An individual who understands branding and story telling
• An individual with a sharp eye for detail and well-organized
• Able to deal with multiple projects thoroughly and efficiently
• Resourceful and adept at shifting gears
• Eager to learn and willing to go the extra mile to deliver quality work
• Creating visual marketing and communications assets: digital ads, social media graphics, event signage, brochures, etc.
• Following and implementing branding guidelines for multiple clients
• Coordinating with printers and outside fulfillment
• Managing multiple ongoing projects
• Prioritizing and communicating status of projects with other team members
• Managing in-house design needs for MacKenzie
• Keeping up to date on issues, trends and news important to our clients and to a creative product
• 2+ years of brand or agency design experience
• Advanced skills in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Strong design fundamentals
• A sense of humor
• A stickler for detail
Please include 2-3 samples of your work when submitting an application.